No experience required, our instructors will take you on of our various guided tours while teaching you the skills needed to perfect your riding! And if you are ASI Level 1 Card Holders or equivalent, you can grab your own board and paddle around by your self in a safe and protected area.
Company: Beach Culture W.L.L
Provided equipment: Life jacket & paddle board rental. Complimentary refreshments & snacks are also served.
Venue: Bahrain Bay, Manama, View Map
Terms & Conditions:
- Booking confirmation is subject to weather condition & availability
- Booking Time will be agreed and confirmed upon the weather approval
- Park next to Arcapita 'short term parking' just before you drive into the Four Season's island bridge access and walk across the promenade towards Bin Faqeeh's newly constructed buildings
- Please present your receipt to a Beach Culture staff member upon arrival
- Location: Beach Culture Bahrain Bay Promenade, Manama, View Map
- Kindly plan to arrive a min. of 15 mins prior to your session timing
- Please note: you'll be participating in a water sports activity - expect to get wet!
- What to wear: Swim suit or quick dry athletic wear. It's also handy to bring a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen
- Your ticket includes all equipment needed for the session, a certified instructor, complimentary refreshments & snack
- Whatever we can do to make your visit extra special, please feel free to contact us. We look forward to the pleasure of having you join us on the water
- Amount is non refundable if cancelled within 48 hours. You can reschedule your booking once, as long as its before 24 hours of your booking Full amount will be refunded in case of cancellation before 48 hours
- Please note that your session has to start on time, late arrival may cause you to loose your spot
- Beach Culture, it's staff members, and representatives reserve the right to refuse to service anyone