Ladies, this is the time to learn how to defend yourself!
Bahrain Taekwondo Academy (under Bahrain Martial Arts Association BMAA) has introduced a specialized Taekwondo class for ladies only. Focusing highly on the development and fitness of ladies from different ages in all aspects of this unique martial art.
The training is conducted by Instructor Manar Al-Rayes, 3rd degree Black Belt holder certified by Kukkiwon (World Taekwondo Headquarters) and World Taekwondo Federation (WTF), also holder of the following titles:
- Taekwondo Instructor by Bahrain Martial Arts Association (BMAA).
- International Taekwondo Referee.
- National Coach by Bahrain Olympic Committee.
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist from ASCA.
- Certified Rehab Trainer.
- First Aid and Athletic Rescuer.
- Kyorugi and Poomsae Player.
- Self-Defence Trainer.
- Specialized in Fitness and Nutrition.
Venue: Bahrain Taekwondo Academy, Um Al Hassam
Trainer: C. Manar Al-Rayes., Certified Taekwondo Instructor and Referee
Schedule: Saturday - Monday - Wednesday
- Advance Level: 5:30 - 7:00 pm
- Beginner Level: 7:00 - 8:30 pm
Fees: BD25 paid on monthly basis (Not including Taekwondo uniform and gear)
Trial session: Pay BD5 and try a session with the coach at the center. If you don't like it, you will be refunded. No shows won't be refunded.
Payment Method: Cash upon arrival
Terms & Conditions:
- Membership bookings are not subject to refund due to any circumstance
- Our monthly fee is BD25 to be paid at the beginning of the month
- Any person wishing to join the class during the middle or the end of the month will still have to pay the fees of that certain month, unless they wish to wait to the beginning of the following month