Bahrain's biggest water themed park.
Set in 77,000 square meters of desert oasis, Lost Paradise features 18 of the fastest, newest slides, pools and fountains.
Company Name: The Lost Paradise of Dilmun Water Park
Property Description: Fully themed water park featuring slides, pools and various other thrilling water attractions. The entire park is extensively themed based on the historical Dilmun period of Bahrain’s’ history.
Location: 5 minute drive from the Bahrain International Circuit and 25 mins from Manama/Seef district. 20 minute drive from Saudi Arabian causeway and just over an hour drive from the Eastern Province.
Address: Lost Paradise of Dilmun Water Park
P.O. Box 75711, Manama
Kingdom of Bahrain
- Sun-Mon: 10am to 5:00pm
- Tue: Closed
- Wed-Thu: 10am to 5:00pm
- Fri-Sat: 10am to 6:00pm
Terms & Conditions:
- Children under 2 years old Free entry (Proof of age CPR or Passport must be presented on entry)
- Due to the operating aspects of the water park, we do not offer discounted admission to those not participating in water activities.
- Wristbands must be worn at all times.
- For safety reasons glassware of any description is not permitted in the park.
- Food, beverages or coolers may not be brought into the park. Bags are subject to search by security colleagues.
- Appropriate swimwear must be worn (Clothing is not permitted on slides or in pools). Rivets, buckles or exposed metal is not permitted.
- To ensure the safety of our guests, in the event of severe weather/storms, the management reserves the right to close pools and attractions.
- Complimentary tubes are available at all tube rides. Tubes must remain at these locations. Personal floats may not be brought into the park.
- Each attraction has its own guidelines – height, age and health restrictions may apply.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult – children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Our lifeguards are trained to the highest level. Please adhere to their instructions; failure to do so may result in expulsion without refund.
- Queues operate at some of the attractions.
- Whilst all care is taken, guests enter the park at their own risk. Owners/Management is not responsible for lost/stolen property or injury.
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry.
- Prices, dates and times are subject to change.
- Photography/video taken is for personal use only. Any use, re-use or reproduction for publication or commercial purposes requires written consent from the Management of The Lost Paradise of Dilmun Water Park.
- The Lost Paradise of Dilmun Water Park reserves the right to photograph, film, videotape, record or otherwise reproduce the image and/or voice of any person who enters the Park and use the images and/or voice on any promotional channels, be it electronic, print, digital or electronic publishing via the internet without obtaining prior consent.