Have you ever done Yoga on Water? Well, try this out. Try it on the blue water of Bahrain now!
Company: Beach Culture W.L.L
Activity Name: Stand Up Paddling Yoga
Description: Practicing on a constantly moving surface develops focus, core strength, balancing skills given the activation of stabilizing muscles not used in land-based activities. Breathing sequences, salty air, guided relaxation.
- You must meet local age and health requirements & are able to swim
- No past experience is required for you to do SUP
Venue: Bahrain Bay, Bahrain, View Map
Duration: 60 mins
Payment Methods: Online (Credit/Debit Cards)
Terms & Conditions:
- Park next to Arcapita 'short term parking' just before you drive into the Four Season's island bridge access and walk across the promenade towards Bin Faqeeh's newly constructed buildings
- Please present your receipt to a Beach Culture staff member upon arrival
- Location: Beach Culture Bahrain Bay Promenade, Manama, View Map
- Kindly plan to arrive a min. of 15 mins prior to your session timing
- Please note: you'll be participating in a water sports activity - expect to get wet!
- What to wear: Swim suit or quick dry athletic wear. It's also handy to bring a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen
- Your ticket includes all equipment needed for the session, a certified instructor, complimentary refreshments & snack
- Whatever we can do to make your visit extra special, please feel free to contact us. We look forward to the pleasure of having you join us on the water
- Amount is non refundable if cancelled within 48 hours. You can reschedule your booking once, as long as its before 24 hours of your booking Full amount will be refunded in case of cancellation before 48 hours
- Please note that your session has to start on time, late arrival may cause you to loose your spot
- Beach Culture, its staff members, and representatives reserve the right to refuse to service anyone