Have you ever done Yoga on Water? Well, try this out. Try it on the blue water of Bahrain now!
Company: Beach Culture W.L.L
Activity Name: Stand Up Paddling Yoga
Description: Practicing on a constantly moving surface develops focus, core strength, balancing skills given the activation of stabilizing muscles not used in land-based activities. Breathing sequences, salty air, guided relaxation.
- You must meet local age and health requirements & are able to swim
- No past experience is required for you to do SUP
Venue: Bahrain Bay, Bahrain, View Map
Duration: 60 mins
Payment Methods: Online (Credit/Debit Cards)
Terms & Conditions:
- Park next to Arcapita 'short term parking' just before you drive into the Four Season's island bridge access and walk across the promenade towards Bin Faqeeh's newly constructed buildings
- Please present your receipt to a Beach Culture staff member upon arrival
- Location: Beach Culture Bahrain Bay Promenade, Manama, View Map
- Kindly plan to arrive a min. of 15 mins prior to your session timing
- Please note: you'll be participating in a water sports activity - expect to get wet!
- What to wear: Swim suit or quick dry athletic wear. It's also handy to bring a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen
- Your ticket includes all equipment needed for the session, a certified instructor, complimentary refreshments & snack
- Whatever we can do to make your visit extra special, please feel free to contact us. We look forward to the pleasure of having you join us on the water
- Amount is not refundable if cancelled within 48 hours but you can always reschedule
- Full amount will be refunded in case of cancellation before 48 hours